Our Sweet Khloei!

We are so happy to have Khloei as part of our family. When I look around I feel that our family is finally complete. Here is our travel blog.... http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/khloei/

We also have pictures posted at shutterfly.
http://oursweetkhloeielizabeth.shutterfly.com/



Sunday, February 21, 2010

just a few days left!

Well we are getting excited. Just 3 days left we leave Thursday Feb 25th. We meet our daughter Sunday Feb 28th and will be home Saturday March 13th. I am really going to miss my kids and being at home, but I can not wait to meet Khloei. Well we are mostly packed and just spending these last couple days doing some family things together. My son seems to be doing OK. Sometimes he is real excited about all the things we have planned for him. Other times he is sad, and a bit cranky. But I think he will do good. he asked me to hug the computer while we are on skype and I said yes. So I think the web cam will work good. I can not believe that the day is almost here. All I can do is praise God for our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment