Our Sweet Khloei!

We are so happy to have Khloei as part of our family. When I look around I feel that our family is finally complete. Here is our travel blog.... http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/khloei/

We also have pictures posted at shutterfly.
http://oursweetkhloeielizabeth.shutterfly.com/



Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Many Days?

How many days? HMMM....I must be in a hurry to get my beautiful daughter because I miscounted...It is 18 days today....What a bummer. My heart is ready. At church today I scheduled our family photo for our church directory. It will be march 17th. 4 days after we return home. It is the latest I could schedule to have our little Khloei in our picture. So hopefully the jet lag will have passed enough to have a good picture. Either way I am just happy to have in our family. I know everyone at church is dying to meet her. They have been praying for us and our adoption, and Khloei. So please continue your prayers. Pray for khloei's transition to us. I know it will be very hard on her. I also want to ask for prayer for my son who is 9 and staying home. He is very stressed about us leaving, and for my husband and his fear of flying, and last for me to keep my sanity while I pack, and make arrangements for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment