Our Sweet Khloei!

We are so happy to have Khloei as part of our family. When I look around I feel that our family is finally complete. Here is our travel blog.... http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/khloei/

We also have pictures posted at shutterfly.
http://oursweetkhloeielizabeth.shutterfly.com/



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Got Finger Prints and Care Package Picture

Well we got our finger prints done on Friday 1-29. But could not get our new I171H the same day. I did get an email address to someone that can help us get our I171H faster. I also got a picture from Ann at Red Thread of the care package we sent. Khloei should be getting it any day. I can not believe it, her first gifts from her mommy and daddy. I can hardly wait to hold her. I look at her sweet little face in her photos and long to see her smile. She looks healthy and well taken care of, and for that I am thankful. We are also very thankful and blessed that Khloei had a sponsor family. It is so nice to know that others have taken care of our daughter till we could get to her. We would love to have open communication with her sponsor family. We feel that they are apart of our daughters journey to us. Though I have many heart felt words for her sponsor family. I will wait for the day I can share them in private. It was an answer to our prayers that Khloei's sponsor family found this site. God is so good! He has blessed our family in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment