Our Sweet Khloei!

We are so happy to have Khloei as part of our family. When I look around I feel that our family is finally complete. Here is our travel blog.... http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/khloei/

We also have pictures posted at shutterfly.
http://oursweetkhloeielizabeth.shutterfly.com/



Thursday, January 21, 2010

TA Today

We are thrilled beyond belief. We got TA today. I am ready to brake down and cry. We are so close to travel. I can hardly wait to hold her in my arms. I am amazed by all that God has done for our family, to bring Khloei to us. We feel so blessed. God is so amazing. I am crying as I type. We just love Khloei so much..... Please pray of all of our other documents. We are waiting on the USCIS. Our finger prints exspire on March 1st and with the Chinese New Year we can not get to China and back before March 1st. We requested to update our finger prints on January 4th. We still do not have a finger print date. Please pray that this moves quickly. We are an I600 family so hopefully it will go quickly. Thank you for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment