Our Sweet Khloei!

We are so happy to have Khloei as part of our family. When I look around I feel that our family is finally complete. Here is our travel blog.... http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/khloei/

We also have pictures posted at shutterfly.
http://oursweetkhloeielizabeth.shutterfly.com/



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Khloei's Birthday!

Yesterday was Khloei's Birthday. She turned 2yrs old. I am very sad we could not be with her for her birthday. Though we will be with her soon. I was really wanting to be with her on this special day. Please pray that all of our documents move quickly. I am so ready to hold her in my arms. We feel very blessed to have her join our family. God has moved mountains for us to be with her, and her with us. The wait seems to just grow longer.....and my list of things to buy seems to be growing the closer we get to travel dates. We have to redo our finger prints with the USCIS. They expire while we are in China. So we are working with the USCIS, and they are great. They have been moving quickly, and have been in contact with us. So continue to pray for all that things keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment