Our Sweet Khloei!

We are so happy to have Khloei as part of our family. When I look around I feel that our family is finally complete. Here is our travel blog.... http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/khloei/

We also have pictures posted at shutterfly.
http://oursweetkhloeielizabeth.shutterfly.com/



Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year Blessings!

I was recently able to have some news paper article translated. These articles were given to me by the orphanage director. He told they were about Khloei. After having them translated i learned more than I thought possible about her past. I learned she was abandon, then found and kept for sometime by a family. She was then abandon again because they could not agree on keeping her. She was then almost adopted by a Chinese couple who could not have children. Sometime in July of 2008 she was sent to the Quanzhou Orphanage. After that I think I know her story. What I want to know is if her sponsor family knows anything else about her past. I know Khloei had a sponsor family that was also trying to adopt her. I would love to know all I can about Khloei's past. I know one day this information will be very important to her. I would like to be able to answer all her questions. I know that is not possible, but I would love to be able to answer as many as possible for her. It was such a blessing to have the articles translated.

1 comment:

  1. I just happened to wonder how your little Khloei was doing. I have not looked in on her progress in a very long time. I feel God must have laid this on my heart as you are searching for answers. We are the sponsor family that you were seeking. I'm afraid that we know of no information at all. You know much more than we did. We just knew that she had a heart condition and arrived at the orphanage.
    We have since adopted a little boy from another province (last summer). Who is doing beautifully as well. God is so good! We are all his children and both of our children ended up in the perfect families for them.

    ReplyDelete